Why Book Your School With Just Group Accommodation?
- Adelaide Specialists (Est. 1994)
- Quotes Within 24 hours.
- Discounted Rates On A Huge Range of Hotels, Motels, Dorms & Apartments .
- 100% Free Service. (Learn More)
Help Me Get Started!
1. Simply complete our Instant Enquiry Form - it takes less than a minute!
2. Within 24 hours your dedicated consultant will emailed tailored accommodation quotes.
3. Work thru these options with your consultant and make a booking - It's That Easy!
1. Prefer the phone - we love to talk - Toll Free 1300 900 900
2. Do you know we have been booking group accommodation since 1994 - About Us
3. We understand every group is different & can customise accommodation, meals & payments to suit your needs.
4. We have heaps of happy customers & you can read the feedback here
School Group Accommodation Adelaide – we are the right people to talk to!
School Group Accommodation Adelaide is generally very popular. Moreover it is also excellent in terms of cost, location and overall standard.
Known as the “City of Churches” Adelaide has long been a popular destination for school groups. Offering a host of fantastic sporting complexes, plenty of interesting educational destinations and endless historic buildings. Combined this with all the early Australian history and Adelaide becomes School Group Mecca.
Popular items on the school agenda would include the Royal Botanic Gardens, Adelaide Planetarium and the Zoo. Adelaide’s Marine Discovery centre, SA Maritime Centre and Urrbrae Wetlands are also very popular with schools.
Groups travelling to Adelaide should plan around events like Tour Down Under, Tasting Australia and the Clipsal 500. Furthermore during these periods is high and cost effective accommodations can be limited. We recommend you plan early.
Planning early, securing sound advice and thinking outside the square are key for successful school group in Adelaide!
Serviced apartments in Adelaide are rising in popularity for schools and sports clubs. They offer cost effective bedding from as low as $40 per person. You can also save dollars by self catering. Don’t let self catering scare you. Many school’s use the Coles Pantry delivery service for breakfast. At around $5 per person this really helps school budgets. We suggest pre ordering Subway is a cost effective lunch option at under $10 per person.
If you don’t want to cook – many local restaurants will do a set dinner menu to your budget – so you set the price!
Booking Your Adelaide School Group With Us Means:
- Fast free quotes within 24 hours.
- Discounted group rates on a huge range of accommodations.
- Free management of your group from start to finish.
- Access to information on public transport, restaurants, sporting ovals, venues, etc.